Bonjur Ladies and Gents!
So today me and my friend went to lunch in a cozy off of Highland Avenue ( in the Inman park area…) The Restaurant is called ZUMA Sushi and Sake Bar and it is pretty good if you ask me! Hears the LINK if you want to check them out! They have Great loch specials (:Like all you can eat Sushi for $15!!!) And they have a cool modern atmosphere BUT is still casual and Friendly. We sat outside and the weather was perfect!! Blue skys, sunny and not to hot!
(YES!! FALL IS COMING!!! LOL!)
My face was adorned with my usual basics…MAC Studio Fix an power foundation, Highlighter was Dior, Blush were both from Nars and Eyes were Urban Decay and Also from my highlighter Pallet from Dior (Its so versatile!) Lips a Gloss from Malani.
(If you want a breakdown for each product, comment below!
- Dress: This frock is a short, flowey black and white Aztec print! It has a flirty Faux Wrap look and a Chiffon ease! ($9.99 Ross SCORE!)
- Shoes: by MIA – A Flat ad a Sandle all in one! These Feature an edgy ankle strap that had a faux leather lace which adds an added funky detail to the Shoe. ($19.99 Burlington Coat Factory)
- Shoes (alternative. “TAXI Cab” heal)They are sexy caged heals with gold accent spaces!! So Bad!! Wide-width too!! ($79 Lane Bryant)
- Necklace: $6.99 at Burlington (Has matching earrings…but i didnt wear them…)
- Bracelet: $24.99 ($9.99 on sale) Ann Taylor Loft
- Handbag: $39.99 Just Fab.com
Thanks for stopping by Divas and Gents!